Client Success Manager - Future Position
Incident Response Technologies, based in Denver, Colorado is one of the most sought after technologies for first responders in the nation – and we’re getting a name for ourselves in the rest of the world too! Our product suite helps our first responders manage emergencies in a way that is truly disrupting the industry. Our flagship product, the Rhodium™ Incident Management Suite, is currently in use in more than 30 States in the US and Canada, and has been used in major incidents and events including the World Special Olympic Games, the Charleston Church Shooting, and most recently, Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. How would you like to be a part of something truly amazing?
We are currently collecting resumes for future positions. We are growing fast and anticipate opening several positions throughout the year. Candidates will initially be considered from our resume pool as positions become available. To submit your resume, please forward a copy to email@example.com.
Customer Success Manager
As a member of our customer success team you will be tasked with training new clients, maintaining our existing client relationships and identifying product expansion opportunities. We have a lot going on, and we work with a wide number of organizations that have a wide variety of use cases for our solutions. A diverse public safety background will help you understand the many ways that our products are used. Likewise, experience creating and delivering training content to small groups will give you a jump start in this exciting role.
How you MIGHT spend your day
- Interacting with current clients to learn how they use the product.
- Providing product instruction and ongoing support.
- Designing, developing and maintaining our product training materials.
- Working onsite with clients during initial training and live product deployments.
- Working with the product team as a voice of the customer, helping to influence future product features and direction.
A bit about you:
- You have a passion for helping others.
- You may have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related study.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working for or with a public safety organization or with the armed forces.
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of Command and Control, NIMS, ICS, and Event Planning concepts and practical applications of them.
- You have experience building and maintaining professional relationships.
- You have enough computer experience to be dangerous, including the standard Microsoft Office suite.
- You may have previous experience with SalesForce or other CRM solutions.
- You have worked in an early-stage company so you know what it means to shift priorities and wear a bunch of hats.
- You are an organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks and activities without daily guidance – we mostly work remotely – so we need your maturity and focus on our team.
- You are intensely curious – you love absorbing new concepts and figuring out how to apply technology to them.
- You wouldn’t mind traveling to client sites frequently – even some pretty exotic locales!
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities to participate in IRT’s employee equity program.
- Healthcare and other benefits are available.
- The opportunity to work with a team of smart, committed and passionate professionals.
- Making a difference every day – in the lives of people who need help during an emergency.
For future consideration, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.