Sales Development Representative
Incident Response Technologies, based in Denver, Colorado is one of the most sought after technologies for first responders in the nation – and we’re getting a name for ourselves in the rest of the world too! Our product suite helps our first responders manage emergencies in a way that is truly disrupting the industry. Our flagship product, the Rhodium™ Incident Management Suite, is currently in use in more than 35 States in the US and Canada, and has been used in major incidents and events including the World Special Olympic Games, the Charleston Church Shooting, and most recently, Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. How would you like to be a part of something truly amazing?
IRT is seeking a Sales Development Representative to work closely with both the business development and client success teams. This multi-function position will act as the heartbeat for the entire organization. The position will be instrumental in providing the organization with actionable account information to increase their ability to effectively prospect, nurture, and support both current clients and new accounts. For consideration, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you MIGHT spend your day
- Work with the sales teams to grow the sales pipeline
- Meet department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Conduct outbound/cold calls to develop leads/prospects.
- Respond to inbound inquires to develop leads/prospects.
- Research potential accounts that align with our go-to-market strategy
- Keep records of leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Promptly respond customer service calls and submitted tickets to the appropriate
- Strong internal and external client relationship skills and experience
- Meet or exceed quarterly goals
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to conduct effective conversations by phone & email
A bit about you:
- You have a passion for helping others.
- You may have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related study.
- You may have experience working for or with a public safety organization or with the armed forces.
- You have previous experience with SalesForce or other CRM solutions.
- You have worked in an early-stage company so you know what it means to shift priorities and wear a bunch of hats.
- You are intensely curious – you love absorbing new concepts and figuring out how to apply technology to them.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities to participate in IRT’s employee equity program.
- Healthcare and other benefits are available.
- The opportunity to work with a team of smart, committed and passionate professionals.
- Making a difference every day – in the lives of people who need help during an emergency.
For consideration, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.