Account Executive - Future Position
Incident Response Technologies, based in Denver, Colorado is one of the most sought after technologies for first responders in the nation – and we’re getting a name for ourselves in the rest of the world too! Our product suite helps our first responders manage emergencies in a way that is truly disrupting the industry. Our flagship product, the Rhodium™ Incident Management Suite, is currently in use in more than 35 States in the US and internationally, and has been used in major incidents and events including the World Special Olympic Games, the Charleston Church Shooting, Major Hurricanes, and the Super Bowl. How would you like to be a part of something truly amazing?
We are currently seeking resumes for future account executive positions. To submit your resume, please forward a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of our account executive team you will be tasked with working with both new and current clients to match products to their needs. Typically, this will involve remote or on-site product demonstrations, phone calls, and working with our customer resource management software to document your actions and prepare quotes and contracts. We have a lot going on, and we work with a wide number of organizations that have a wide variety of use cases for our solutions. A diverse public safety background will help you understand the many ways that our products are used. Likewise, experience in business-to-business sales will give you a jump start in this exciting role.
How you MIGHT spend your day
- Interacting with qualified leads to learn about their needs.
- Providing product demonstrations.
- Creating and delivering presentation content.
- Creating sales quotes.
- Following up on your opportunities by phone and email.
- At times, traveling to a customer or prospect site for a demonstration or event.
- Traveling to an industry trade show to staff the IRT booth.
A bit about you:
- You have a passion for helping others.
- You may have a bachelor’s degree in business or a related study.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working for or with a public safety organization or with the armed forces.
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of Command and Control, NIMS, ICS, and Event Planning concepts and practical applications of them.
- You have experience building and maintaining professional relationships.
- You have enough computer experience to be dangerous, including the standard Microsoft Office suite.
- You may have previous experience with SalesForce or other CRM solutions.
- You have worked in an early-stage company so you know what it means to shift priorities and wear a bunch of hats.
- You are an organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks and activities without daily guidance – we mostly work remotely – so we need your maturity and focus on our team.
- You are intensely curious – you love absorbing new concepts and figuring out how to apply technology to them.
- You wouldn’t mind traveling to client sites or trade events periodically – even some pretty exotic locales!
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities to participate in IRT’s employee equity program.
- Healthcare and 401k benefits are available.
- The opportunity to work with a team of smart, committed and passionate professionals.
- Making a difference every day – in the lives of people who need help during an emergency.
For consideration, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.