Vice President of Sales
Incident Response Technologies, based in Denver, Colorado is one of the most sought after technologies for first responders in the nation – and we’re getting a name for ourselves in the rest of the world too! Our product suite helps our first responders manage emergencies in a way that is truly disrupting the industry. Our flagship product, the Rhodium™ Incident Management Suite, is currently in use in more than 35 States in the US as well as a few international locations and has been used in major incidents and events including the World Special Olympic Games, the Charleston Church Shooting, Major Hurricanes, and the Super Bowl. How would you like to be a part of something truly amazing?
We are currently seeking to hire a Vice President of Sales to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Sales and Client Success Team. Residence in the Denver, Colorado, area is preferred. To submit your resume, please forward a copy to email@example.com.
Vice President of Sales
As a member of our leadership team you will be tasked with working with both new and current clients to match products to their needs. Typically, this will involve remote or on-site product demonstrations, phone calls, and working with our customer resource management software to document your actions and prepare quotes and contracts. We have a lot going on, and we work with a wide number of organizations that have a wide variety of use cases for our solutions. A diverse public safety background will help you understand the many ways that our products are used. Likewise, experience in business-to-business sales will give you a jump start in this exciting role.
How you MIGHT spend your day
- Acting as the frontline manager for the Sales and Client Success team.
- Creating standardized processes for outreach to current and future clients and implementing these across sales channels, client management, and marketing.
- Developing growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors.
- Creating and managing accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions within the Sales and Client Success Teams.
- Prospecting and closing relationships with key target clients and partners.
- Monitoring the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Establishing both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting.
- Monitoring the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Filling management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Client Success.
- Helping to develop, review, and approve complex sales proposals including responses to Request For Proposals (RFP) or Request For Information (RFI) solicitations.
- Driving a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning.
- Leveraging customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning.
- Traveling to industry trade shows, conferences, and customer sites.
A bit about you:
- You have a passion for helping others.
- You may have a bachelor’s degree in business or a related study.
- You have at least five (5) years of experience working in B2B SaaS Sales.
- You’ve managed a team of five (5) or more sales representatives and can show a history of successfully driving quota attainment and organizational growth.
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of common sales processes, metrics, and tools.
- You have proven experience in large complex sales including enterprise sales.
- You have experience building and maintaining professional relationships.
- You have significant experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred) and other common computer programs including the Microsoft Office suite.
- You have worked in an early-stage company so you know what it means to shift priorities and wear a bunch of hats.
- You are an organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks and activities without daily guidance. You have experience presenting to senior leadership within your own company as well as C-Suite level executives at client sites.
- You are intensely curious – you love absorbing new concepts and figuring out how to apply technology to them.
- You wouldn’t mind traveling to client sites or trade events periodically – even some pretty exotic locales!
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities to participate in IRT’s employee equity program.
- Healthcare and 401k benefits are available.
- The opportunity to work with a team of smart, committed and passionate professionals.
- Making a difference every day – in the lives of people who need help during an emergency.
For consideration, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.